Where to save on your next renovation?
Setting up a kitchen or even going for a renovation can be a costly affair. But with the right planning for your material, structure, hardware and budget, you can achieve a perfect balance.
It is always a good idea to plan your renovation with the future in mind. Even when you are thinking about how you want the various parts of your kitchen to function, you must consider the space you have and how it will be used.
Joinery plays a big role in the look and feel of your kitchen and if you get the combination right, you could get a top of the line renovation that doesn’t cost you a fortune.
Let’s have a quick look at what kind of simple changes or additions you can employ to get that perfect finish your previously planned budget.
Tailored Cabinet Joineries
The joinery that you choose for your renovation will have a huge impact; not just on how the space looks after a renovation, but also how it functions.
Since the cost has a huge relevance to the structure and finish of the cabinet work, it is always advisable that you approach a joinery specialist directly. A company like MS&MR Kitchens can help you design cabinetry that is tailored to suite your home.
Use Similar Material
If you are looking for a simple but a quality finish, then using the same material or finishes for most of your common spaces is a great way to manage your expenses. Here are a few tips:• Use the same material for your joineries and its surrounding spaces- For example you can opt to use granite or marble for your kitchen bench topor bathroom vanity top renovation. This not only gives you a premium finish, but it also allows you to maintain the space better. Besides, a stone like granite or marble allows you to adorn other areas of your space. So, opting for such materials will allow other spaces within the same level to have a similar finish and help you get the right “flow.”
• Use the right material for your joineries- The wrong style or finish can ruin the overall design of the kitchen, regardless of how expensive the material is. It is also a good idea to keep the texture and colour of all cabinetry under three for the entire kitchen.
• Use premium hardware where suitable- Using premium hardware in the right places can give the kitchen a first-class finish. And our specialists will only recommend this when it is suitable. After all we are looking for a quality and timeless finish; without compromising on the material.
Most people often choose to go after expensive replacements, but that’s not the best way to go about your renovation. You need to purchase material that is durable, functional and aesthetic. The price point might vary based on these features. So, here are a few tips to help you –• Try to steer clear of “designer branded” kitchen products. Approaching a joinery company such as MS&MR Kitchens may give you the upper hand when it comes to value as we have offer extensive cabinetry building and designing knowledge and product at factory competitive prices. After all, we have been joinery and stone manufacturer for nearly 2 decades.
• Even if you are looking for economical joinery, it is still advisable to go for a high-quality product as they are built to last. (especially for rental properties) So, when it comes to maintenance in the future a simple repair or re-surfacing should do the trick.
• Rooms such as storage &pantry can be built using more durable material rather than using flashy material, since most of these spaces are tucked away from general view.
• Try to keep outdoor kitchens undercover to avoid using a compact laminate to keep down the cost.
So,if you are planning for a quality renovation…why wait! Contact MS&MR Kitchens now. We can provide a free on-site measure and consultation. Our contractors will give you the perfect advice to help you transform your kitchen into a beautiful and functional space.