What We Provide
- On-site consultation and quotation. After hours services where required to minimize disruption
- 3D concept drawings, it allow the customers to know exactly how their designs will look like in their home
- Professional designer advice, our designer will design solutions specifically to suit the customers need and lifestyle
- Site visitation and measurement when job is confirmed
- Old cabinets demolish and removal
- Efficient workmanship from production to site installation, to ensure we meet the scheduled time frame
Architectural project, school, hotels, apartments, restaurants, apartments fit out, receptions, work stations, sale counters, desks etc
All type ( modern, classic, country or European style etc ) of kitchens, bathrooms, laundries, power rooms, alfresco, studies, wall units, built in wardrobes or walk in wardrobes (hinged wardrobes – sliding wardrobes – with mirror or panel doors finish ) and any other cabinetry work require in all areas.
We allow our customers to DIY as much as they can from design, assemble and install to maximise the cost savings without affecting the quality of finish. This will suit a wide range of people including young families, property investment owners, home renovators and home builders. All of our products are customized in Australia. Our manufacturing and buying powers allow us to keep the production costs to a minimum and because of our high turnover with selling we have a strong buying power with our suppliers. This policy also extends to our appliances and many other accessories. Our services are a big part of our commitment to customer satisfaction. Specializing in building high quality customized Kitchens, with our latest technologies, our professional designer, reputable and experienced Cabinet Maker, we pride ourselves on both of our product and service from start to finish.